18 August 2009

Interests as of Late

I have been into watching Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese movies and television shows lately. I love to watch foreign shows and movies. These also include British, French and some Italian movies as well.
Watching these shows in turn make me want to eat the foods and engross myself a little in the different cultures. It's nice when you can go somewhere and get the foods, but it is even better when you can cook the foods yourself. I love making homemade sushi with my friend, R.F. I learned how to make Yaki Udon from my "Bento Boxes: Japanese Meals on the Go" cookbook by Naomi Kijima and Laura Driussi. I have yet to make true a Italian dish or any British foods.
I especially love noodle dishes, meat dishes, and rice dishes. As you can see, I really like to engross myself in the foods. A little of the music and arts.
Also, on a side note, I'm going to build myself a pottery wheel. I'm planning to teach myself how to make hand thrown pottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment