15 November 2009

New Baby and Updates



This is my best friend's third baby. His name is Caiden Maurice and was born on Nov. 12th. Her twins are only one and so she's going to have her hands full! If I lived closer I'd help her a bit, but she lives in Florida. I know I haven't written a blog lately, but I do have updates on shows I've been watching.

Bones: Seriously, Booth needs to fess up about being in love with Brennan because they are really cute together. They also need to do more storyline on Jack and Angela. Also, is Dr. Sweets still dating that weird chick?

Glee: So sick of Quinn's bitchy attitude. Someone needs to tell Finn it's not his baby and I think that Puck is going to get pissed off and spill the beans, even though Finn is his best friend. And I'm really glad they haven't been showing Teri, Ken or Emma much. They're characters are okay and it's an okay side plot, but honestly we just want to know what the Glee kids are doing. So, let Will find out that Teri is lying to him and maybe he'll get a divorce. Or this plot line can totally wait until next season!

House: Isn't it funny that he got his old team back? Also, what is up with House and Cuddy? Should they get together or not?

Well, enough talk for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment