08 March 2010

Getting By....

Well, I got a job as a temporary employee at a distribution center aka warehouse. It's a very automated warehouse and my mother works there, so I know some of the people. Although, my mother had been out of work for 2 or 3 years after injuring herself at work. I still want to have a permanent job somewhere, but for now I can deal with working as a temp because it can last for a year. Either I'll get a job permanently at the place I'm temping at or I'll find a job somewhere else. I'm almost getting paid as much as I was at my last job, so it's not bad.

Other than that, I can't wait for Glee to come back in April and I've been addicted to Chuck! I think that most of the choices on American Idol suck. None of them seem like a real star. The year when David Cook was on, I knew early on that he was the one. I liked David Archuleta, but I didn't think he was as good as David Cook. I've been designing and selling jewelry on etsy.com, but I haven't been selling as much as I'd like. I've done a little bit of photography here and there, but need the Spring to come, so that I can take more pictures. I got some dahlias from one of my best friends and so I plan to plant them and hopefully they'll grow beautifully. I've got one called "dinnerplate" which can grow to the size of a dinner plate and they will be yellow with pink tips. Then, I have one called "cactus" and it's yellow with red tips and looks pointy like a cactus on the end of the petals. I will post pictures if I can manage to keep them alive! Lol...I've never grown flowers before. Well, I've got nothing else to reflect on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment