14 April 2014

In-Flight Blogging

Note: written on the plane on Friday, April 11th, 2014.

With 1,706 miles to go I'm bored and didn't bring my kindle. A little over
33,989 ft with the outside temperature being -73 degrees Fahrenheit, 4 hour flight. 

I decided to start typing a blog while on the flight. Why not? It'll kill time. 

So, I wish this trip was going to be longer, but it's not. Regardless, I always have a good time visiting my second home aka Cali. I went last year for a week and now this year for a few days. Next year I'll probably go for at least 5 days or so since my cousin is getting married and I'm in the wedding. I can't wait for that! :-D

I didn't end up eating breakfast, so I'm considering buying an in-flight meal or snack. I'm kind of hungry and I don't know if A.S. is going to find us lunch or not once I'm off the plane. I know dinner is at 5:30 at an undisclosed location at this point because I told him not to tell me where we were going. Just for fun. Obviously, I'll post where later. 

Ooo, I think the person 2 seats up and to the right of the aisle is watching "Saving Mr. Banks". Although, I can't hear the sound, I think I'll sneakily watch it with them. Lol! You guys know I'm crazy. 


So, I decided on an in-flight meal. I'm starving! Also, these flight attendants are quite amusing. 

Well, that was actually quite tasty. Obviously, the price was a bit much, but hummus, veggies, grapes, half a hard boiled egg, 3 pieces (one each) of muenster, smoked Gouda, and cheddar, mini wheat pita bread, and a couple slices of grilled chicken will tide me over for now.

I'm so bored, I'm tracking the flight as we go. We're currently somewhere over Nebraska.

Also, the safety video that they play at the beginning of the flight is entertaining. You can also charge your device in-flight as long as you have your wall charger. So, right now Virgin America hasn't disappointed me yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment