23 October 2011

Well, hello there!

I haven't posted in a year. A lot has happened and here I go...

I'm still at my job I got in my last post. I got a raise a few months ago and now make more than I have ever made at any job. People always notice that I do well at learning new things and so I have also started working in the office in the afternoons. Mostly doing bagging and shipping, but also learning little by little from my direct supervisor, D.D. I hope to do well there in the years to come.

R.F. and I still have our YouTube channel and it now has over 300 subscribers! Yay! We're not famous, by any means, but most of our subs generally like our videos. I would love to post more videos, as right now we're only posting one video a month. We're about to receive some money from our google adsense and I will be buying us a new video camera. I would love to become YouTube partners, but we need to have more subscribers and more people looking at our videos in the first few hours that I upload them. Something to work on! I'm always working on something. Also, I had a website created for essential cooking. It's not fully operational yet, but will be once I get a hold of the website designer/my friend/very busy, up and coming man, S.E. of New Chicago Beer Co.

I still do jewelry, but very little. I will work on orders when people ask for certain items and sometimes fix small problems with people's jewelry.

Last weekend, I went to the Covered Bridge Festival in Mansfield, IN. I bought a nail art stamping kit by Konad. It's cute and easy. I never really like doing my nails, but I'm loving this fun kit. I may post pictures of some of my nails later!

I'd love to write more, but I'm going to R.F.'s to go grocery shopping and make sushi tonight. Mmmm, love making sushi! Maybe, I'll post pictures of that, too!

On a side note, I've been dieting for a couple months now and have lost 11 pounds. I'm really planning on sticking to it this time around. :)

I know you missed me, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment