19 November 2011

Yay!

So, as of last Thursday I now work in the office full time! I will be learning to be a customer service rep for our department, as D.D. is really the only person who takes orders for us. I will also handle our departments returns and implementing things that they want changed, but can't get D.D. to do it. Some people are just set in their ways. ;)

Also, I really need to finish a jewelry order in the next couple of weeks as they are Christmas presents for the person's family. I'm planning on posting a new video on essentialcooking's youtube channel, although I do not like the video that much. I haven't written my story for a couple of months now. Didn't know I was writing a story did you?

I do so many things sometimes it seems crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment