01 December 2013

Hello out there

Well, I figure since I've started to feel so emotionally fucked up the last week or so that perhaps I should start my personal blog again. 

Yes, it's the holidays again. I'm single and trying to mingle, but it's not working...lol...I've been doing dating sites for almost a year now. Met some really interesting new friends. Having a somewhat complicated relationship with someone is frustrating, but I'm not ready to give up yet. Oh the woes of dating...let's see how many replies I get in the coming weeks since the holidays are fast approaching and people get lonely. I can see why some people just don't bother with dating, it's seems to be an emotional hassle sometimes. I need to though, I like human interaction, no matter how much of an introvert I try to be sometimes. Although, I am more of an extrovert in daily life. 

I spend my Sunday afternoons thinking entirely too much and I'd rather be cuddled by someone who understands what I'm feeling. I'm unable to describe the mixed emotions I have been displaying as of late. Truly, I am an asshole, a needy brat, someone who has so much love to give it hurts, and no one needs my kind of crazy right now. Everyone has their problems and their doubts and their own lives. I'm just trying not to get in your way. So, carry on my friends, carry on. 

Love Always,

Melissa 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Melissa, I would give you piece of my mind, but I don't think you'd like what I have to say, so like you said "Carry on" When you're ready to listen to my advise, I'm here for you 24/7. Love you always and unconditional; your Mother . P.S. I'm not as old as you think.

Post a Comment