01 December 2013

Is it ever worth the risk?

An evening recap, as ordinary as it may be:

I finally got out of bed at 3pm today. That's what happens when you spend your Sunday's thinking too much. I decided to go do laundry at my mother's and get a little food at the same time. My youngest brother was making Bulgogi, but it ended up tasting more like teriyaki beef. No matter...

I decided to text my friend, AJH (yes, I'm still using initials and not people's names in blogs) and he asked if I wanted to get dinner. I hadn't seen him in probably 2 weeks and so we hung out a bit and chatted. I've been needing to chat with my good and close friends lately, so I was glad I got to talk to him.

After that, I went back to mom's to throw the laundry in the dryer and then watched the rest of Karate Kid 2 with my dad. Lol...that's what I do with my dad when I'm over. Watch his weird movies or just old movies like Karate Kid.

Now I'm home with the clean laundry that I'll put away before bed. It's been a long, fun, food filled, nerve-racking, emotional, fucked up 4 day weekend. It's time to go back to work. On that note, I think I'm going to start a letter to my good friend, ALS in California. He was here about a week ago and we went to dinner. He's the only person that will still correspond with me through letters in the mail. I bought some beautiful Japanese stationary when I visited him last March and so I guess I should put it to good use.

Love Always,

Melissa

P.S. All blog titles will have meaning for me, but it doesn't mean that I will tell you what the meaning is in the actual blog post. :-/

P.P.S. Mother, I never said you were old. I'm handling things the way I know best. I'm trying so hard to do so many things on my own now that sometimes I'm just overwhelmed by everything else as well. I don't know why, but I have to do it this way. I'm pretty hard headed and stubborn. I wonder where I get that? lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment