09 December 2013

Take it from me...

As I sit here eating yogurt raisins and dried fruit, I wonder why my life has led me to this point. Why I have taken so long to finally decide on a degree that might actually be worthwhile for me if I work hard enough? Of course, I currently have to work it around a full time work schedule and that's hard. I wish I could tell my younger self to get it together because it's going to be stressful and harder for you in 8 years. Well, too late for that. I can't take back what's done, so let's get a move on. 

I guess the decisions I've made up to now were to teach me about life. Regrets, decisions I thought were right at the time, but living with regrets is ridiculous, so I'm not. I don't regret anything I've done. 

Let's continue to make the decisions we think are right, but they will be my mistakes in the end and I will own them on my own. 

Love Always,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment