04 December 2013

Oh Hai

Yes, that blog title is spelled wrong on purpose. 

So, work was so busy, but everything got done, so let's do it again tomorrow. Weeeee! 

Anywho, I've realized that my emotions on Facebook and my last few blog posts have very depressing. I apologize for being a downer. 

Every now and then I do get like this, but some of you who have never seen this happen to me were worried. I'm good, the bounce back is coming and I promise I'll be alright. 

I try not to invest too much emotion into things/situations, but if you know me well, then you know I'm quite incapable of that. No matter how hard I try to hide my emotions, they are usually killing me on the inside. 

I'm a person with a lot of emotion, a lot of empathy, and a lot of love.

Sometimes I think I can handle a situation, but then realize that I truly can't. Usually meaning I should step away from it for a while. Let it be and see how that goes. 

It's always been hard for me to let things go. It usually bothers me that I have to let a situation die down before I can address it again. 

"First step is the one you believe in, second one might be profound." - "I'll Follow You ~Shinedown

Love Always,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment